*Limited offer - whilst stocks last*
One Socket, many screws.
The SuperSocket™️ lets you work effortlessly quicker than ever before. Allowing you to screw any bolt, and grip any shape. Gone are the days of looking for heads and changing them for every screw and bolt.
How it Works:
With its unique honeycomb design, 54 steel pins automatically adjust to grip hex nuts, wing nuts, square nuts, and especially broken or rusted nuts.
- Professional grade universal socket wrench
- Includes a bonus wrench and power adapter for electric drill or ratchet.
- Self-adjusts to fit thousands of bolts and fasteners.
- Replaces both metric and standard sockets and wrenches
- Quickly disassemble and assemble all kinds of screws, from hooks, lag screws, and bolt heads.
This tool is the perfect gift for DIY fanatics! It has tons of uses including home improvement, construction, carpentry, auto repair, and other household maintenance.
What's in the box?
- 1x SuperSocket
- 1x Drill adapter
- 1x Stainless Steel Wrench
- 10% Off Coupon toward your next purchase!
Specifications (for the experts)
- Minimum grip size: 7mm (1/4")
- Maximum grip size: 19 mm (3/4'')
- Maximum depth: 9.5 mm
- Outer Diameter: 25.4 mm
- Max torque: 150 ft.lbs.
*Not available in stores*
14 day return policy, no questions asked. Please check the FAQ page and Returns Policy below for further info.
Been wanting one of these for a while to see if it can replace some of my tools. Works a treat and easy to use on different types of bolts and tightens nice around them,
Life saver, saved me from buying a set of sockets as I can use just one of these. Perfect addition to my tool kit at a reasonable price.
This item is surprisingly good it’s very well made and works extremely well on bolts nuts that have been worn or rounded. I didn’t think it would be that good but it is trust me put one in your tool box you never know it might unstick a stuck nut/bolt
I haven't used it yet, but am hoping it will stand up to my inexpert DIY skills. My socket set never seems to do everything I need it to do, but this hopefully will will fit more of the wee odd things you need a screwdriver or a spanner for. Will add to this review when I have given it a go.